This area rug offers a modern twist on a global-inspired pattern, recalling visions of stunning Moroccan architecture. Hand-tufted and constructed of wool and viscose, this floor covering's subtle luster adds a touch of glamour to the blue and off-white lattice design.
- Handmade Quality: hand tufted by artisans in India for notable durability and softness.
- Premium Blend: blended of 80% wool and 20% viscose for durability and a subtle luster.
- Care and Cleaning: Blot stains immediately and avoid prolonged exposure to moisture. Professional cleaning is recommended for stain removal or periodic cleaning care. Vacuum with beater bar off.
- Rug Pad Recommended: extend the life of your rug with an open weave rubber rug pad.
- Colors: 17-4408 Lead;17-4402 Neutral Gray;12-0000 White Swan;13-0607 Fog
The Blue Totten Rug is a stocked item. The rug will be shipped in 2 - 3 days from order date. Shipping is generally about 5 - 7 days. White Glove Delivery for rugs over $1000.
White Glove definition
- Premium delivery includes two (2) person team
- Two flights of stairs
- Room of choice placement
- Unpacking, light assembly
- 20 minutes onsite and debris removal
- Mutually agreed upon delivery date and 4 hour delivery window
There may be exceptions where the local terminal only delivers once a week to remote areas. On these rare occasions we may take up to seven days to deliver.