The Bombay collection features an assortment of elevated, natural styles effortlessly blended with inviting and indulgent textures. The Mahana rug showcases a chunky weave of handwoven jute and wool fibers. Perfect for grounding spaces with an organic and textural feel, this ivory and warm wheat rug boasts a neutral and balanced color contrast.
- Natural Construction: handwoven construction accentuates the natural fibers.
- Natural Fiber Blend: made of 51% jute and 49% wool for a softer hand.
- Care and Cleaning: Blot stains immediately and clean with mild soap and water. Use fan or dryer to speed up the drying process-avoid exposure to too much moisture. Vacuum regularly without beater bar. Trim stray tufts with scissors to remove.
- Rug Pad Recommended: extend the life of your rug with an open weave rubber rug pad.
- Colors: 16-0920 Curds & Whey;11-4300 Marshmallow
The Bombay Mahana Rug is a stocked item. The rug will be shipped in 2 - 3 days from order date. Shipping is generally about 5 - 7 days.