The Citrine collection is an assortment of distressed Old World patterns reinterpreted for modern design. The hand-tufted Sandia rug showcases a center medallion, accented by warm and muted hues of pink, silver, and blue on a heathered light taupe and gray background. Made of viscose and wool, this timeless rug boasts an ultra-soft feel and elegant, subtle sheen. The plush material best suits low traffic spaces of the home, such as bedrooms, formal dining areas, formal living rooms, and sitting rooms.
- Handmade Quality: hand tufted by artisans in India for notable durability and softness.
- Premium Blend: blended of 70% wool and 30% viscose for durability and a subtle luster .
- Care and Cleaning: Blot stains immediately and avoid prolonged exposure to moisture. Professional cleaning is recommended for stain removal or periodic cleaning care. Vacuum with beater bar off.
- Rug Pad Recommended: provide extra cushioning and insulation with a felt rug pad.
- Colors: 18-1444 Tandoori Spice;19-4326 Reflecting Pond;17-1125 Dijon;16-1327 Toasted Nut;14-1209 Smoke Gray
The Citrine Sandia Rug is a stocked item. The rug will be shipped in 2 - 3 days from order date. Shipping is generally about 5 - 7 days. White Glove Delivery for rugs over $1000.
White Glove definition
- Premium delivery includes two (2) person team
- Two flights of stairs
- Room of choice placement
- Unpacking, light assembly
- 20 minutes onsite and debris removal
- Mutually agreed upon delivery date and 4 hour delivery window
There may be exceptions where the local terminal only delivers once a week to remote areas. On these rare occasions we may take up to seven days to deliver.