A fusion of abstract modernity and global inspiration, this hand-tufted Nikki Chi area rug proves transitional with a unique and organic design. This pattern-rich wool and viscose layer showcases a slate gray and cream colorway for bold contrast and striking visual texture.
- Handmade Quality: hand tufted by artisans in India for notable durability and softness.
- Premium Blend: blended of 70% wool and 30% viscose for durability and a subtle luster.
- Care and Cleaning: Blot stains immediately and avoid prolonged exposure to moisture. Professional cleaning is recommended for stain removal or periodic cleaning care. Vacuum with beater bar off.
- Rug Pad Recommended: provide extra cushioning and insulation with a felt rug pad.
- Colors: 13-0607 Fog;19-0508 Peat
The Etho By Nikki Chu Saville Rug is a stocked item. The rug will be shipped in 2 - 3 days from order date. Shipping is generally about 5 - 7 days. White Glove Delivery for rugs over $1000.
White Glove definition
- Premium delivery includes two (2) person team
- Two flights of stairs
- Room of choice placement
- Unpacking, light assembly
- 20 minutes onsite and debris removal
- Mutually agreed upon delivery date and 4 hour delivery window
There may be exceptions where the local terminal only delivers once a week to remote areas. On these rare occasions we may take up to seven days to deliver.