- Material Options
- Lead Time
The Fiandre Extendible Dining Table is the perfect modern staple for any elegant dining room. The contemporary angular base adds design intrigue and excitement, while the extendible top brings ultimate function to beauty. With many tabletop options to choose from in either Veneer Wood or SuperMarble, this piece will surely elevate any room's aesthetic. Whether you're hosting 4 guests or 10, the Fiandre will comfortably host your dinner party with its two extension pieces in corresponding Veneer Wood or SuperMarble.
Width: 63.0"/76.7"/94.5" Depth: 35.4" Height: 29.5"
Veneer wood top adds 2.2" in height
- Option 1 - Dark Brass Base, Glossy Arabesco SuperMarble Top
- Option 2 - Dark Brass Base, Glossy Noir Desir SuperMarble Top
- Option 3 - Dark Brass Base, Walnut Veneer Wood Top
- Option 4 - Black Base, Glossy Arabesco SuperMarble Top
- Option 5 - Black Base, Glossy Grey White-Veined SuperMarble Top
- Option 6 - Black Base, Natural Oak Veneer Wood Top
- Option 7 - Anthracite Base, Glossy Arabesco SuperMarble Top
- Option 8 - Anthracite Base, Glossy Grey White-Veined SuperMarble Top
- Option 9 - Anthracite Base, Natural Oak Veneer Wood Top
- Option 10 - Natural Silver Base, Glossy Grey White-Veined SuperMarble Top
- Option 11 - Natural Silver Base, Glossy Noir Desir SuperMarble Top
- Option 12 - Natural Silver Base, Walnut Veneer Wood Top
The Fiandre Extendible Table is made to order in Italy. Lead time is 12 to 14 weeks from time of order to pick up for shipping. A more specific lead time will be given within 2 business days of order. Shipping is generally about 2 weeks. White glove delivery is included.
Table with extensions and lacquered Metal frame. Top and coordinating extensions in Veneer wood or SuperMarble.
White Glove definition
- Premium delivery includes two (2) person team
- Two flights of stairs
- Room of choice placement
- Unpacking, light assembly
- 20 minutes onsite and debris removal
- Mutually agreed upon delivery date and 4 hour delivery window
There may be exceptions where the local terminal only delivers once a week to remote areas. On these rare occasions we may take up to seven days to deliver.