Artistic and bold, the Jaipur Wunderkammer collection features vibrant and eclectic designs by Italian designer Matteo Cibic. Inspired by Indian architecture, paintings, and motifs, this hand-tufted wool and viscose assortment features captivating shapes and vivid colors for a truly artistic statement. The Floral Canvas design showcases a dot design that forms a pastel floral pattern in soft hues of ballet pink, light blue, and bright gold.
- Construction - Hand Tufted
- Content - 75% Wool 25% Viscose
- Pile Height (Inches) - 5/8"
- Backing - 100% cotton
- Origin - India
- Pantone TPG Colors - Pearl Blue, Honey Mustard, Winter Sky, Porpoise
- Style - Modern
- All sizes are nominal, accepted variance is +/- 3"
Blot stains immediately and clean with mild soap mixed with equal parts white vinegar and water. Shedding is normal: vacuum regularly with beater bar off, and shedding will reduce over time.
White Glove definition
- Premium delivery includes two (2) person team
- Two flights of stairs
- Room of choice placement
- Unpacking, light assembly
- 20 minutes onsite and debris removal
- Mutually agreed upon delivery date and 4 hour delivery window
There may be exceptions where the local terminal only delivers once a week to remote areas. On these rare occasions we may take up to seven days to deliver.