A natural area rug with a contemporary dose of color, this cotton-backed layer features mottled hints of gray and navy throughout the neutral-toned backdrop. The organic texture of the hand-woven rayon and jute offers an intriguing feel and bohemian-inspired style.
- Natural Construction: flat-weave construction accentuates the sustainable materials.
- Natural Fibers: handwoven in India of 70% jute and 30% rayon with a cotton canvas backing.
- Care and Cleaning: Blot stains and clean with mild soap and water. Use dryer or fan to speed up the drying process; avoid prolonged exposure to moisture. Vacuum without beater bar. Trim stray tufts with scissors.
- Rug Pad Recommended: extend the life of your rug with an open weave rubber rug pad.
- Colors: 13-0907 Sandshell;19-3918 Periscope;14-0002 Pumice Stone
The Himalaya Canterbury Rug is a stocked item. The rug will be shipped in 2 - 3 days from order date. Shipping is generally about 5 - 7 days. White Glove Delivery for rugs over $1000.
White Glove definition
- Premium delivery includes two (2) person team
- Two flights of stairs
- Room of choice placement
- Unpacking, light assembly
- 20 minutes onsite and debris removal
- Mutually agreed upon delivery date and 4 hour delivery window
There may be exceptions where the local terminal only delivers once a week to remote areas. On these rare occasions we may take up to seven days to deliver.