A natural area rug with a contemporary touch, this cotton-backed layer's rich tan tone and hints of pale green striated accents make a dimensional impact with a chevron weave. The organic texture of the hand-woven jute and rayon offers an intriguing feel and unique boho style.
- Natural Construction: flat-weave construction accentuates the sustainable materials.
- Natural Fibers: handwoven in India of 85% jute and 15% rayon.
- Care and Cleaning: Blot stains and clean with mild soap and water. Use dryer or fan to speed up the drying process; avoid prolonged exposure to moisture. Vacuum without beater bar. Trim stray tufts with scissors.
- Rug Pad Recommended: extend the life of your rug with an open weave rubber rug pad.
- Colors: 15-1213 Candied Ginger;15-5706 Frosty Green
The Himalaya Reap Rug is a stocked item. The rug will be shipped in 2 - 3 days from order date. Shipping is generally about 5 - 7 days. White Glove Delivery for rugs over $1000.
White Glove definition
- Premium delivery includes two (2) person team
- Two flights of stairs
- Room of choice placement
- Unpacking, light assembly
- 20 minutes onsite and debris removal
- Mutually agreed upon delivery date and 4 hour delivery window
There may be exceptions where the local terminal only delivers once a week to remote areas. On these rare occasions we may take up to seven days to deliver.