Handmade by weavers in Nagaland, India, the Nagaland collection showcases the traditional loin-loom techniques of the indigenous tribes of the region. The artisan-made Letsami throw pillow effortlessly combines heritage-rich tribal patterns with a versatile, contemporary colorway for a stunning statement in any space. Crafted of soft, finely woven cotton, this pillow brings the global art of Naga textiles to the modern home.
- Size: 13"X21"
- Classic Comfort: made of 100% cotton.
- Zipper Closure: for versatility and easy care.
- Care and Cleaning: Spot cleaning only is recommended for accessories with embellishments, beadwork, embroidery, applique, and hand-dyed features.
- Backing: solid backing differs from front design.
- Colors: 17-1224 Camel;16-1345 Sun Baked;13-0905 Birch
The Nagaland Pillow Letsami Pillow is a stocked item. The pillow will be shipped in 2 - 3 days from order date. Shipping is generally about 5 - 7 days. White Glove Delivery for rugs over $1000.