Handmade by weavers in Nagaland, India, the Nagaland collection showcases the traditional loin-loom techniques of the indigenous tribes of the region. The artisan-made Phek lumbar pillow effortlessly combines heritage-rich tribal patterns with a versatile, contemporary colorway for a stunning statement in any space. Crafted of soft, finely woven cotton, this terracotta-colored pillow brings the global art of Naga textiles to the modern home.
- Size: 16"X24"
- Classic Comfort: made of 100% cotton.
- Zipper Closure: for versatility and easy care.
- Care and Cleaning: Spot cleaning only is recommended for accessories with embellishments, beadwork, embroidery, applique, and hand-dyed features.
- Backing: solid backing differs from front design.
- Colors: 16-1327 Toasted Nut;12-5202 Turtledove;19-4203 Moonless Night
The Nagaland Pillow Phek Pillow is a stocked item. The pillow will be shipped in 2 - 3 days from order date. Shipping is generally about 5 - 7 days.