The Almand area rug from the Naturals Tobago collection features a fresh take on a classic natural accent. This hand-loomed jute layer showcases a unique mottled effect in a chic colorway of white and gray. Organic and casually sophisticated, this contemporary foundation offers eco-friendly, on-trend style.
- Natural Construction: hand-loomed construction accentuates the sustainable materials.
- Eco-Friendly Fibers: made of 100% jute to accentuate the natural style.
- Care and Cleaning: Blot stains and clean with mild soap and water. Use dryer or fan to speed up the drying process; avoid prolonged exposure to moisture. Vacuum without beater bar. Trim stray tufts with scissors.
- Rug Pad Recommended: extend the life of your rug with an open weave rubber rug pad.
- Colors: 11-0103 Egret;15-4306 Belgian Block;19-4220 Dark Slate
The Naturals Tobago Almand Rug is a stocked item. The rug will be shipped in 2 - 3 days from order date. Shipping is generally about 5 - 7 days. White Glove Delivery for rugs over $1000.
White Glove definition
- Premium delivery includes two (2) person team
- Two flights of stairs
- Room of choice placement
- Unpacking, light assembly
- 20 minutes onsite and debris removal
- Mutually agreed upon delivery date and 4 hour delivery window
There may be exceptions where the local terminal only delivers once a week to remote areas. On these rare occasions we may take up to seven days to deliver.