The award-winning Project Theory collection by Designer Kavi explores the exceptional beauty in flaws. Made of hand-carded wool and lustrous viscose, each tightly knotted piece employs 180 artisans in rural India. The hand-knotted Neev rug showcases a modern abstract design in bold multicolor hues on a tonal gray backdrop. All sizes are nominal, accepted variance is +/- 3".
- Construction - Hand Knotted
- Content - 50% Wool 50% Viscose
- Pile Height (Inches) - 1/2"
- Backing - N/A
- Origin - India
- Pantone TPG Colors - Peyote, Mourning Dove, Cranberry, Wood Thrush, Malaga
- Style - Contemporary, Modern
- Rug Pad Recommended
The Neev 16 Rug is a stocked item. The rug will be shipped in 2 - 3 days from order date. Shipping is generally 5 - 7 days.
White Glove definition
- Premium delivery includes two (2) person team
- Two flights of stairs
- Room of choice placement
- Unpacking, light assembly
- 20 minutes onsite and debris removal
- Mutually agreed upon delivery date and 4 hour delivery window
There may be exceptions where the local terminal only delivers once a week to remote areas. On these rare occasions we may take up to seven days to deliver.