Pathways by Verde Home is a contemporary and livable assortment of exquisitely made micro-tufted designs. Crafted of naturally dyed wool, the versatile, neutral palette of these rugs is sourced from varied species and colors of sheep for a dimensional and organic-inspired look. The Manhattan rug showcases an Art Deco-inspired motif that creates a structural and intriguing repeat pattern. The directional tufting in the durable wool pile creates depth and beautiful texture, complementing the tonal gray hues.
- Handmade Quality: hand tufted by artisans in India for notable durability and softness.
- Stylish Durability: made of 100% wool for optimum durability.
- Care and Cleaning: Blot stains immediately and clean with a mild soap and cold water. Blot dry with clean, absorbent towel. Avoid prolonged exposure to moisture. Shedding is normal: vacuum regularly with beater bar off, and shedding will reduce over time.
- Rug Pad Recommended: extend the life of your rug with an open weave rubber rug pad.
- Colors: 17-1500 Steeple Gray;17-3914 Sharkskin;14-4500 Moonstruck
The Pathways by Verde Home Manhattan Rug is a stocked item. The rug will be shipped in 2 - 3 days from order date. Shipping is generally about 5 - 7 days. White Glove Delivery for rugs over $1000.
White Glove definition
- Premium delivery includes two (2) person team
- Two flights of stairs
- Room of choice placement
- Unpacking, light assembly
- 20 minutes onsite and debris removal
- Mutually agreed upon delivery date and 4 hour delivery window
There may be exceptions where the local terminal only delivers once a week to remote areas. On these rare occasions we may take up to seven days to deliver.