The hand-tufted Province collection is an inviting assortment of transitional colorways and classic designs. In a faded colorway of teal blue, orange, and gold, the Juniper area rug's classic floral pattern for a unique statement in any living space. Crafted of durable wool, the looped pile provides a wonderfully cushioned feel underfoot.
- Handmade Quality: hand tufted by artisans in India for notable durability and softness.
- Stylish Durability: made of 100% wool.
- Care and Cleaning: Blot stains immediately and clean with a mild soap and cold water. Blot dry with clean, absorbent towel. Avoid prolonged exposure to moisture. Shedding is normal: vacuum regularly with beater bar off, and shedding will reduce over time.
- Rug Pad Recommended: extend the life of your rug with an open weave rubber rug pad.
- Colors: 17-5117 Green-Blue Slate;18-1355 Rooibos Tea;16-1139 Amber Gold;11-1001 White Alyssum;18-3921 Bijou Blue
The Province Juniper Rug is a stocked item. The rug will be shipped in 2 - 3 days from order date. Shipping is generally about 5 - 7 days. White Glove Delivery for rugs over $1000.
White Glove definition
- Premium delivery includes two (2) person team
- Two flights of stairs
- Room of choice placement
- Unpacking, light assembly
- 20 minutes onsite and debris removal
- Mutually agreed upon delivery date and 4 hour delivery window
There may be exceptions where the local terminal only delivers once a week to remote areas. On these rare occasions we may take up to seven days to deliver.