Inviting and contemporary in the same moment, the Scandinavian Dula collection introduces plush comfort and versatile appeal to casual spaces. Crafted of chunk-knit wool this handwoven rug showcases a heathered design for added texture and depth. The naturally dyed and blended ivory and light gray tones of the Lagom rug complement a range of palettes and styles, lending the perfect anchor in modern abodes. This accent piece stuns in low-traffic spaces like bedrooms and formal dining areas.
- Handmade Quality: handwoven by artisans in India for notable durability and quality .
- Stylish Durability: made of 100% wool for optimum durability.
- Care and Cleaning: Blot stains immediately and avoid prolonged exposure to moisture. Professional cleaning is recommended for stain removal or periodic cleaning care. Shake smaller size rug to loosen dirt and dust. Use hand-held or upholstery attachment to vacuum. This rug is not suitable for high-traffic areas due to soft yarn type and construction. To avoid peeling, place rug in low-traffic spaces.
- Rug Pad Recommended: extend the life of your rug with an open weave rubber rug pad.
- Colors: 11-0608 Coconut Milk;17-1506 Cinder;15-1218 Semolina
The Scandinavia Dula Lagom Rug is a stocked item. The rug will be shipped in 2 - 3 days from order date. Shipping is generally about 5 - 7 days. White Glove Delivery for rugs over $1000.
White Glove definition
- Premium delivery includes two (2) person team
- Two flights of stairs
- Room of choice placement
- Unpacking, light assembly
- 20 minutes onsite and debris removal
- Mutually agreed upon delivery date and 4 hour delivery window
There may be exceptions where the local terminal only delivers once a week to remote areas. On these rare occasions we may take up to seven days to deliver.