Jamie Beckwith is the mastermind behind the St. Barts Blue Pendant, which is made of wood beads in a mix of white, mist blue, and denim blue hues that echo the colors of the sea. These hang from a double-tier wrought iron frame in a sugar white finish. The natural abaca rope on which the beads are strung is knotted and snipped by hand to leave elemental tassels that will flutter when stirred by a lively breeze. The beaded pendant is one of several ocean-inspired designs by Beckwith; we also offer it as a three-tier chandelier.
- Finish: Sugar White/Mist Blue/Demin Blue/Natural Rope
- Materials: WROUGHT IRON/WOOD BEADS/ABACA ROPE
- Height: 17.5 in
- Diameter: 12.75 in
- Weight: 8 lbs
- Adjustable Height: 33 inches to100
- Lights: 1 bulb(s)
- Watts per Socket: 60 Watts
- Voltage: 120 Amps
- Socket: E26
- Suggested Bulb: A Standard
- Cord Length: 13 inch(es)
- Chain: inches in Sugar White
- Other Chain: 0100-0138
The St. Barts Blue Pendant is a stocked item. The item will be shipped in 2-3 days from order date. Shipping is generally about 5-7 days. White Glove Delivery for orders over $1000.
White Glove definition
- Premium delivery includes two (2) person team
- Two flights of stairs
- Room of choice placement
- Unpacking, light assembly
- 20 minutes onsite and debris removal
- Mutually agreed upon delivery date and 4 hour delivery window
There may be exceptions where the local terminal only delivers once a week to remote areas. On these rare occasions we may take up to seven days to deliver.