With its ropes of drizzled glass, the Tamar Wand sconce's rich texture evokes the sweet pleasure of dried fruit. A work of elaborate craftsmanship, Tamar is a pleasing confection. Encased inside the outer tube is another, thin and hollow. The refraction of light through the layers of blown glass creates a resplendent glow. The Tamar Wand is a rectangular wall sconce with a singular Tamar Wand pendant, affixed to a steel connector at the bottom of the plate. The top of the wand is finished with a circular plate.
- Clear glass
- Brushed Brass
- Antique Bronze
- Back Plate size: 4"W x 24"H x 5"D
- Glass size: 20.5"H x 2.25" Dia
- Lights: 1
- Voltage: 120V
- Suggested Bulb: LED Strip - 10 Watt - 200 Lumens - 2700K Dimmable
- Transformer included
- Silver hardware
- As all of Shakuff's items are hand-made, sizes are approximate. Variations in size shape, color and texture (including but not limited to fissures, bubbles, crackling and crazing in the glass) are inherent to all of our glass.
The lead time for Shakuff fixtures is 6-8 weeks.
White Glove definition
- Premium delivery includes two (2) person team
- Two flights of stairs
- Room of choice placement
- Unpacking, light assembly
- 20 minutes onsite and debris removal
- Mutually agreed upon delivery date and 4 hour delivery window
There may be exceptions where the local terminal only delivers once a week to remote areas. On these rare occasions we may take up to seven days to deliver.