- Lead Time
- Care Instructions
Drawing inspiration from Agra architecture, this hand-knotted area rug recreates the traditional designs with a contemporary touch. A rich and luxurious color palette of light blue and beige offers serene appeal to transitional spaces, while the mesmerizing artistry of the wool and viscose construction provides soft and inviting texture. All sizes are nominal, accepted variance is +/- 3".
- Construction - Hand Knotted
- Content - 58% Wool 42% Viscose
- Pile Height (Inches) - 1/2"
- Backing - N/A
- Origin - India
- Pantone TPG Colors - Flint Stone, Oxford Tan, Quarry, Oyster Gray
- Style - Global, Transitional
- Rug Pad Recommended
The Tir 29 Rug is a stocked item. The rug will be shipped in 2 - 3 days from order date. Shipping is generally 5 - 7 days.
White Glove definition
- Premium delivery includes two (2) person team
- Two flights of stairs
- Room of choice placement
- Unpacking, light assembly
- 20 minutes onsite and debris removal
- Mutually agreed upon delivery date and 4 hour delivery window
There may be exceptions where the local terminal only delivers once a week to remote areas. On these rare occasions we may take up to seven days to deliver.