A classic pendant, with a twist. To create the Twist pendants, each tube is hand-twisted to create an elegant shape that extends down and greets the room. Inside each tube, light seems to dance down the pendant and reflects in shimmering swirls across the room. The artistry of our glass blowers is on full display in the Twist, with its carefully accomplished undulating ripples that seem to entwine around the bulb. Each twist of the glass must be done swiftly and precisely over the flame. Evocative of movement, the Twist design is both a lovely dance partner in the close waltz of a chandelier or as part of larger choreography of pendants. Whether you want individual pendants or a multi-pendant chandelier, you may customize your fixture with as many pendants as you need - all tailored to fit your space and style.
Steel Canopy Finishes:
- Antique Bronze
- Matte Silver
- Matte White
- Glass measurements: 1.5" Dia x 12" Height
- Canopy size 1 pendant: 6" Dia
- Canopy size 3 pendants: 8" Dia
- Canopy size 5 pendants: 8" x 40"
- Canopy size 6 pendants: 12" Dia
- Canopy size 11 pendants: 18" Dia
- Canopy size 13 pendants: 24" Dia
- Canopy size 14 pendants: 36" x 18"
- Canopy size 17 pendants: 42" x 18"
- Canopy size 18 pendants: 24" x 24"
- Canopy size 19 pendants: 30" Dia
- Canopy size 22 pendants: 48" x 18"
- Blown Pyrex glass
- Coaxial Wire
- Lights: 1 per pendant
- Voltage: 120V
- Suggested Bulb: LED G4 - 2 Watt - 200 Lumens - 2700K Dimmable
- Transformer included
- Silver hardware
- Cable length selection required: 5', 10', 15', 20'
- *2 additional feet are added to every wire
- Wires are adjustable even after installation and pendants can be hung at similar or staggered heights depending on your preference.
- As all of Shakuff's items are hand-made, sizes are approximate. Variations in size shape, color and texture (including but not limited to fissures, bubbles, crackling and crazing in the glass) are inherent to all of our glass.
The lead time for Shakuff fixtures is 6-8 weeks.
White Glove definition
- Premium delivery includes two (2) person team
- Two flights of stairs
- Room of choice placement
- Unpacking, light assembly
- 20 minutes onsite and debris removal
- Mutually agreed upon delivery date and 4 hour delivery window
There may be exceptions where the local terminal only delivers once a week to remote areas. On these rare occasions we may take up to seven days to deliver.