Hand tufted of wool, the Vera collection by Nikki Chu infuses contemporary spaces with inspiring patterns and versatile colorways. A fusion of geometric modernity and tribal motifs, the Roka rug features a black and ivory colorway for bold contrast and striking visual texture. Long, braided tassels add boho-chic charm to this worldly rug.
- Handmade Quality: hand tufted by artisans in India for notable durability and softness.
- Stylish Durability: made of 100% wool.
- Care and Cleaning: Blot stains immediately and clean with a mild soap and cold water. Blot dry with clean, absorbent towel. Avoid prolonged exposure to moisture. Shedding is normal: vacuum regularly with beater bar off, and shedding will reduce over time.
- Rug Pad Recommended: prevent bunching and slipping with a rubber-backed, non-slip rug pad.
- Colors: 11-0602 Snow White;19-4004 Tap Shoe
The Vera By Nikki Chu Roka Rug is a stocked item. The rug will be shipped in 2 - 3 days from order date. Shipping is generally about 5 - 7 days. White Glove Delivery for rugs over $1000.
White Glove definition
- Premium delivery includes two (2) person team
- Two flights of stairs
- Room of choice placement
- Unpacking, light assembly
- 20 minutes onsite and debris removal
- Mutually agreed upon delivery date and 4 hour delivery window
There may be exceptions where the local terminal only delivers once a week to remote areas. On these rare occasions we may take up to seven days to deliver.