The Azland collection highlights the stunning artisan-made quality of a Persian knot accent. The Hermitage hand-knotted area rug is a neutral yet dynamic addition to transitional spaces with an incredibly soft blend of wool and viscose. A silver Moroccan motif creates a soft pattern in the striated neutral brown and ivory backdrop.
- Exceptional Quality: hand knotted by artisans in India for a luxurious, high-quality design.
- Premium Blend: blended of 70% wool and 30% viscose for durability and a subtle luster.
- Care and Cleaning: Blot stains immediately and avoid prolonged exposure to moisture. Professional cleaning is recommended for stain removal or periodic cleaning care. Vacuum with beater bar off.
- Rug Pad Recommended: provide extra cushioning and insulation with a felt rug pad.
- Colors: 12-0605 Angora;16-3802 Ash;18-1112 Walnut;15-1305 Feather Gray
The Azland Hermitage Rug is a stocked item. The rug will be shipped in 2 - 3 days from order date. Shipping is generally about 5 - 7 days. White Glove Delivery for rugs over $1000.
White Glove definition
- Premium delivery includes two (2) person team
- Two flights of stairs
- Room of choice placement
- Unpacking, light assembly
- 20 minutes onsite and debris removal
- Mutually agreed upon delivery date and 4 hour delivery window
There may be exceptions where the local terminal only delivers once a week to remote areas. On these rare occasions we may take up to seven days to deliver.