Fine details and a dhurrie-style construction define the relaxed yet stylish appeal of the Fontaine collection. The durable Galway rug boasts a captivating Scandi-inspired motif in a blend of jute fibers and wool yarn. The slate blue and ivory color palette grounds contemporary spaces with an inviting scheme.
- Handmade Quality: handwoven by artisans in India for notable durability and quality.
- Natural Fiber Blend: made of 50% wool, 40% jute, and 10% cotton for a softer hand.
- Care and Cleaning: Blot stains immediately and clean with mild soap and water. Use fan or dryer to speed up the drying process-avoid exposure to too much moisture. Vacuum regularly without beater bar. Trim stray tufts with scissors to remove.
- Rug Pad Recommended: prevent bunching and slipping with a rubber-backed, non-slip rug pad.
- Colors: 11-0606 Pristine;17-4408 Lead;18-4711 Stormy Sea
The Fontaine Galway Rug is a stocked item. The rug will be shipped in 2 - 3 days from order date. Shipping is generally about 5 - 7 days. White Glove Delivery for rugs over $1000.
White Glove definition
- Premium delivery includes two (2) person team
- Two flights of stairs
- Room of choice placement
- Unpacking, light assembly
- 20 minutes onsite and debris removal
- Mutually agreed upon delivery date and 4 hour delivery window
There may be exceptions where the local terminal only delivers once a week to remote areas. On these rare occasions we may take up to seven days to deliver.