Inspired by the beauty found in simple imperfections, this hand-knotted area rug's design features a motif similar to the patterned mistakes of a jacquard weaving machine. Soft viscose and durable wool combine in a luxurious blend, while the vibrant red, gold, and gray colorway makes a bold statement in modern home. All sizes are nominal, accepted variance is +/- 3".
- Construction - Hand Knotted
- Content - 52% Wool 48% Viscose
- Pile Height (Inches) - 1/2"
- Origin - India
- Pantone TPG Colors - Pumice Stone, Prairie Sand, Brick Red
- Style - Global, Southwestern
- Rug Pad Recommended
The Khaki 08 Rug is a stocked item. The rug will be shipped in 2 - 3 days from order date. Shipping is generally 5 - 7 days.
White Glove definition
- Premium delivery includes two (2) person team
- Two flights of stairs
- Room of choice placement
- Unpacking, light assembly
- 20 minutes onsite and debris removal
- Mutually agreed upon delivery date and 4 hour delivery window
There may be exceptions where the local terminal only delivers once a week to remote areas. On these rare occasions we may take up to seven days to deliver.