The Natural Lucia collection anchors spaces with inviting, rich texture and easy-to-decorate, neutral palettes. The natural jute Sauza rug offers a chunky weave foundation to transitional spaces. With a texture-rich chunky weave, this casually elegant layer lends an earthy accent in a duo-toned ivory and beige colorway. Knotted fringe lends global charm to this handwoven design.
- Handmade Quality: handwoven by artisans in India for notable durability and quality.
- Grass Fibers: made of 100% jute to accentuate the natural style.
- Care and Cleaning: Blot stains and clean with mild soap and water. Use dryer or fan to speed up the drying process; avoid prolonged exposure to moisture. Vacuum without beater bar. Trim stray tufts with scissors.
- Rug Pad Recommended: extend the life of your rug with an open weave rubber rug pad.
- Colors: 17-1328 Indian Tan;15-1218 Semolina;17-1418 Ginger Snap;11-4300 Marshmallow
The Naturals Lucia Sauza Rug is a stocked item. The rug will be shipped in 2 - 3 days from order date. Shipping is generally about 5 - 7 days. White Glove Delivery for rugs over $1000.
White Glove definition
- Premium delivery includes two (2) person team
- Two flights of stairs
- Room of choice placement
- Unpacking, light assembly
- 20 minutes onsite and debris removal
- Mutually agreed upon delivery date and 4 hour delivery window
There may be exceptions where the local terminal only delivers once a week to remote areas. On these rare occasions we may take up to seven days to deliver.