Pathways by Verde Home is a contemporary and livable assortment of exquisitely made micro-tufted designs. Crafted of naturally dyed wool, the versatile, neutral palette of these styles is sourced from varied species and colors of sheep for a dimensional and organic-inspired look. The Paris rug boasts a captivating geometric motif that lends patterned panache to any space. The directional tufting in the durable wool pile creates depth and beautiful texture, complementing the natural brown, cream, gray, and tan tones.
- Handmade Quality: hand tufted by artisans in India for notable durability and softness.
- Stylish Durability: made of 100% wool for optimum durability.
- Care and Cleaning: Blot stains immediately and clean with a mild soap and cold water. Blot dry with clean, absorbent towel. Avoid prolonged exposure to moisture. Shedding is normal: vacuum regularly with beater bar off, and shedding will reduce over time.
- Rug Pad Recommended: extend the life of your rug with an open weave rubber rug pad.
- Colors: 12-0804 Cloud Cream;15-1114 Travertine;17-1311 Desert Taupe;18-1112 Walnut;16-1107 Aluminum
The Pathways by Verde Home Paris Rug is a stocked item. The rug will be shipped in 2 - 3 days from order date. Shipping is generally about 5 - 7 days. White Glove Delivery for rugs over $1000.
White Glove definition
- Premium delivery includes two (2) person team
- Two flights of stairs
- Room of choice placement
- Unpacking, light assembly
- 20 minutes onsite and debris removal
- Mutually agreed upon delivery date and 4 hour delivery window
There may be exceptions where the local terminal only delivers once a week to remote areas. On these rare occasions we may take up to seven days to deliver.