Pathways by Verde Home is a contemporary and livable assortment of exquisitely made micro-tufted designs. Crafted of naturally dyed wool, the versatile, neutral palette of these rugs is sourced from varied species and colors of sheep for a dimensional and organic-inspired look. The architecturally-inspired Rome rug features a statement-making labyrinthine motif. The directional tufting in the wool and viscose blend pile creates depth and beautiful texture, complementing the light, tonal gray hues.
- Handmade Quality: hand tufted by artisans in India for notable durability and softness.
- Premium Blend: blended of 80% wool and 20% viscose for durability and a subtle luster.
- Care and Cleaning: Blot stains immediately and avoid prolonged exposure to moisture. Professional cleaning is recommended for stain removal or periodic cleaning care. Vacuum with beater bar off.
- Rug Pad Recommended: provide extra cushioning and insulation with a felt rug pad.
- Colors: 17-4402 Neutral Gray;18-1110 Brindle;13-0401 Oatmeal;12-0804 Cloud Cream;18-0513 Bungee Cord
The Pathways by Verde Home Rome Rug is a stocked item. The rug will be shipped in 2 - 3 days from order date. Shipping is generally about 5 - 7 days. White Glove Delivery for rugs over $1000.
White Glove definition
- Premium delivery includes two (2) person team
- Two flights of stairs
- Room of choice placement
- Unpacking, light assembly
- 20 minutes onsite and debris removal
- Mutually agreed upon delivery date and 4 hour delivery window
There may be exceptions where the local terminal only delivers once a week to remote areas. On these rare occasions we may take up to seven days to deliver.