Timeless with a traditional floral print, this hand-tufted wool rug boasts a rich color palette and classic botanical allure. Warm orange, light brown, plum, and a surprising pop of blue meld together to create an autumn-inspired colorway on this elegant and durable layer.
- Handmade Quality: hand tufted by artisans in India for notable durability and softness.
- Stylish Durability: made of 100% wool for optimum durability.
- Care and Cleaning: Blot stains immediately and clean with a mild soap and cold water. Blot dry with clean, absorbent towel. Avoid prolonged exposure to moisture. Shedding is normal: vacuum regularly with beater bar off, and shedding will reduce over time.
- Rug Pad Recommended: provide extra cushioning and insulation with a felt rug pad.
- Colors: 18-1354 Burnt Ochre;18-0830 Butternut;19-1321 Rum Raisin;18-4032 Deep Water;12-0404 Light Gray
The Poeme Chambery Rug is a stocked item. The rug will be shipped in 2 - 3 days from order date. Shipping is generally about 5 - 7 days. White Glove Delivery for rugs over $1000.
White Glove definition
- Premium delivery includes two (2) person team
- Two flights of stairs
- Room of choice placement
- Unpacking, light assembly
- 20 minutes onsite and debris removal
- Mutually agreed upon delivery date and 4 hour delivery window
There may be exceptions where the local terminal only delivers once a week to remote areas. On these rare occasions we may take up to seven days to deliver.